MAGNO DEO | Vital Autority
Being an AUTHORITY is VITAL for a JUAD leader!
The 23rd International Meeting of JUAD Leaders " MAGNO DEO: VITAL AUTHORITY ", promises to bring you to the understanding that every AUTHORITY given by God can be questioned, but never withdrawn.
MAGNO DEO means "The Great God"
AUTHORITY has to do with "the right to exercise power" ;
VITAL is about "maintaining life in an essential way" .
The International Leaders Meeting is an event that takes place annually with the aim of aligning the ministerial vision by preparing the leadership for today's challenges. If you are a leader, this is your opportunity to empower your ministry and live a fun, intense and memorable moment with JUAD leaders all over the world!
DATE: March 25th to 27th, 2022
LOCATION: Banestado Praia de Leste Association
Pontal do Paraná - East Beach / Paraná / BR
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW
WHAT THERE WAS IN PREVIOUS ISSUES?
Check out records of some of the many
incredible moments that we've already experienced at Campa!
Want to see it in full? Access our Youtube and Flickr .
MAKE YOUR REGISTRATION!
In up to 10x + Interest on behalf of the operator
Lot valid until 15/01/22
Enrollments will only be confirmed upon payment of the corresponding amount for the lot.
If payment is made later than the lot, the amount to be charged will be according to the new lot.
• SIGHT : via PIX has 10% cashback to be used in the JUAD Store during the event. PIX key: 91.995.241/0007-69 (CNPJ JUAD) .
• BOLETO BANCÁRIO : in a single installment.
• CREDIT CARD : up to 12 installments (according to your card operator's release and fee) .
• Rooms are double, triple and quadruple.
• For a single room (individual) there is an additional R$130.00 .
• Married people and their children marked at registration will be accommodated in the same room at no additional cost .
The distribution of rooms will be carried out by the organizing team, allocating participants by bases, separated into male and female.
INVESTMENT FOR CHILDREN
• Children from 0 to 7 years old are exempt.
• Children from 8 to 11 years old pay 50% of the registration fee (policy is valid for children accompanied by 2 paying adults) .
The event schedule is directed to the leadership, but we will have recreationists during the ministry hours.
TRANSFER (From Afonso Pena International Airport (Curitiba/PR) it takes an average of 1h30min . ) .
• Line Bus: ticket from R$ 42.00.
• Taxi: from R$380 the race.
• Uber: on average R$ 200 per race.
• Van: BRL 185 (round trip per person). Go on Friday, 03/25/2022, and return on Sunday, 03/27/2022 in a van with prior appointment. Request the service on subscription . Children, regardless of age, occupy a seat and pay the normal rate.
CLOSING OF ENTRIES will be in d ia 15 March 2022 at 23:55. Packages with limited spaces.
THE FIRST 50 PAYING REGISTRATIONS YOU WILL RECEIVE THE OFFICIAL
T-SHIRT OF THE EVENT GIFT!
Those who participated in the JUAD Leaders Meeting in 2021 will have
USE COUPON: OFF5EILJ
Those who participated in the JUAD Leaders Meetings in 2021 and 2020 will have
USE COUPON: OFF10EILJ
The discount will be placed on your registration, regardless of payment method.
• The JUAD Store will be open during the breaks of the event.
• The hotel has a food court.
• Local voltage: 110V .
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT
• Check-in: From 14h, Friday. Important : present the registration confirmation e-mail, printed or digital.
• Check-out: The event will close with lunch on Sunday. Departure from the site must be made until 4 pm on this day (there will be no meals in the afternoon) . It is not possible to stay at the hotel outside the event, except in emergencies. (Consult organization)
YOUR REGISTRATION INCLUDES
• Event Kit.
• 02 daily (Friday, from 2 pm, until Sunday, at 4 pm) .
• 02 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 2 dinners.
• Pillow, bed linen and bath towels.
WHAT TO TAKE
• JUAD uniform: official shirt and cap (mandatory use on Sunday) .
• Bible and note-taking materials.
• Woow Night Accessories (Friday) . Get inspired by Hawaii! Suggestion: Hawaiian necklace, flowered beach shirt, etc .
• Comfortable clothes and shoes.
THE EVENT POLICY and other important information is available at OFFICIAL LETTER OF THE EVENT .